• Service Requests

  • Whether you need to start a new service, transfer your service, stop service or update your account information, we want to help make this process as effortless as possible. Simply let us know which service you need assistance with by choosing one of the options:

    If you are constructing a new business or substantially renovating an existing building and need to increase the capacity of the electrical service, please fill out a New or Upgrade Service application

    If you are performing work on a property, like replacing the meter can or repair siding, and need to temporarily disconnect service, please complete the  power outage request form.