For Immediate Release
Storm Preparedness News Conference
WHAT: Officials of Pepco's Emergency Preparedness, the American Red Cross, and local emergency management agencies will provide information for the public on the importance of preparing for the storm season. Pepco will also give details about how the utility prepares and responds to storms.
WHEN: 10 a.m. Wednesday, June 27, 2012
WHERE: Pepco Rockville Service Center
201 West Gude Drive
Speakers will include:
· Thomas H. Graham, president, Pepco Region
· Caryn Bacon, Pepco director of emergency preparedness
· Linda Mathes, CEO of the National Capital Region, American Red Cross
· Chris Voss, Office of Emergency Management, Montgomery County
· Ron Gill, Deputy Director/Emergency Manager Office of Homeland Security, Prince George's County
· Chris T. Geldart, Acting Director D.C. Homeland Security & Emergency Management Agency
Pepco, a subsidiary of Pepco Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: POM), delivers safe, reliable and affordable electric service to more than 788,000
customers in Maryland and the District of Columbia.