For Immediate Release
WASHINGTON, D.C. (December 6, 2016) - The holiday season is here and you can help your fellow Pepco customers by giving the Gift of Energy. Pepco customers may select a dollar amount to give to someone special toward their electric bill to make their home truly joyful and bright for the holidays.
"With the holidays and colder weather around the corner, the Gift of Energy program is a great way for Pepco customers to help their neighbors this winter," said Donna Cooper, Pepco region president. "The program is a thoughtful way for customers to help keep their neighbor's homes comfortable during the holidays, and Pepco is pleased to offer the community a chance to give to others."
How to provide the Gift of Energy:
• Visit http://www.pepco.com/gift, and submit a Gift of Energy form;
• Call customer care at: 202-833-7500 and ask to give the Gift of Energy;
• The Gift of Energy can also be purchased in person at the following Customer Service Centers:
• Through Jan. 15, 2017, participants will receive a holiday greeting card to give to Gift of Energy recipients, compliments of Pepco;
• Gift of Energy payments can be made via check or by using a credit/debit card.
For more information about Pepco, visit http://www.pepco.com/. Follow us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/pepcoconnect and on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/pepcoconnect. Our mobile app is available at http://www.pepco.com/mobileapp.