We support the
newly implemented Benchmarking initiatives in the Pepco territory by providing
aggregate energy use data to authorized Requestors.
We now have a
new online energy management tool available - Resource Advisor. This tool can
be used to collect whole-building historic electric use data for energy
bench marking. With Resource Advisor, you can also access aggregate building
data on a monthly basis and automatically transfer it into Portfolio Manager. Click here to read our Resource Advisor Overview. Click here to read our Portfolio Manager Process.
individual customer data privacy, a building must have five (5) or more
individually metered electric accounts; however, we reserve the right to deny
requests for consumption data if we determine that individual customer privacy
would not be protected. Requests for aggregated consumption data on buildings
with four (4) or less individually metered accounts will require the consent of
each customer. Please use the Electricity Use Data Request Form after reading and
the request, the Requestor must provide complete information identifying each
electric meter (Meter Number) servicing the building. A Meter Number for each
electric service point is acceptable if individual customer account numbers are
provide whole-building historic and monthly consumption data via Resource
Advisor by month and year, for the service points and/or account numbers submitted. Please note that Pepco can only provide electricity use data. To obtain a Portfolio Manager score, additional data is required, such as natural gas usage and other building information. For information about complete bench marking data requirements, please visit our Portfolio Manager page. We will respond to Resource Advisor
subscription requests within thirty (30) calendar days. Response time may vary
depending on the volume of data requests and available resources. To answer any questions you may have, please read our Resource Advisor Fact Sheet.
Electric Use Data Request Forms can be sent the following ways:
Account Support Team
Inquiries: (202) 872-2040
information about the District of Columbia’s energy benchmarking program,
please visit their website.
information about the Montgomery County (Maryland) energy benchmarking program,
please visit their website.
The following notices, disclaimers, terms and conditions (collectively "Terms") govern your use of Resource Advisor. If you do not agree with these Terms do not use Resource Advisor; your use of Resource Advisor constitutes your unconditional agreement to follow and be bound by these Terms. You acknowledge that these Terms are supported by reasonable and valuable consideration, including your use of Resource Advisor, receipt of data, and access to usage information. Pepco reserves the right to modify these Terms or the content of Resource Advisor at any time, for any reason, without prior notice to you. For this reason, we recommend that you view these Terms whenever you use Resource Advisor.
By using Resource Advisor or any of Pepco's websites or applications, you represent or acknowledge that:
- The information you have provided is true and correct, and that you agree that Pepco may verify this information.
- You are the Pepco customer of record or an authorized agent of the customer of record or facility owner, and as such, authorized to request energy use data from Pepco
- Resource Advisor is provided through a hyperlink to a non-Pepco internet site. When you access Resource Advisor, you acknowledge that the website is independent from Pepco.
- The data provided by Pepco in this application is in raw format and unsuitable for billing of electric service. This data may be subject to change for billing purposes upon validation. Pepco assumes no responsibility for errors, omissions, or out-of-date information, and Pepco shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, punitive or other damages resulting from the availability of, use of, access of, or inability to use the information in Resource Advisor. Pepco specifically disclaims any duty to update this data
- Pepco has the right to access data contained in Resource Advisor to perform analysis of customer energy consumption to promote and evaluate its energy efficiency programs.
- PEPCO MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR GUARANTIES AS TO THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS OR SUITABILITY FOR ANY PURPOSE OF ANY OF THE MATERIALS CONTAINED ON RESOURCE ADVISOR. ALL INFORMATION PRESENTED ON RESOURCE ADVISOR IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, ARE DISCLAIMED, EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT THAT SUCH DISCLAIMERS ARE HELD TO BE LEGALLY INVALID. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, BY YOUR USE OF RESOURCE ADVISOR, THAT YOUR USE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK
- Pepco's name and logos and all other product and service names, marks and slogans are the property of Pepco, and you are not authorized to use such in any way or form.
- PEPCO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES YOU MAY SUFFER AS A RESULT OF USING, COPYING, DISTRIBUTING, REFERENCING OR DOWNLOADING THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN RESOURCE ADVISOR, NOR SHALL IT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Pepco, and its affiliates from and against any and all claims, damages, costs, and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising from or related to your use of Resource Advisor, or any breach by you of these Terms.
You must create a user ID and password for you to access information through Resource Advisor. Pepco will never disclose passwords to third parties. However, you are ultimately responsible for maintaining the privacy and security of your password, account number and e-mail address. You are responsible for informing Pepco of any changes to user IDs.
If you wish to correct, delete or edit your information or e-mail address online, please log into your account and access your online profile.
These Terms represent the complete agreement between the parties and supersede all prior agreements and representations between them relating to Resource Advisor. If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be reformed only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable, and all other provisions of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect. Pepco's failure to act with respect to a breach of these Terms does not constitute a waiver and shall not limit Pepco's rights with respect to such breach or any subsequent breaches. These Terms shall be governed by and construed under District of Columbia law without regard to conflicts of law provisions. Any action or proceeding arising out of or relating to these Terms must be brought in state or federal courts of the District of Columbia and you consent to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of such courts for all purposes.