Information is the key to managing your energy costs. Pepco is pleased to offer its commercial customers an internet-based tool that can help you make powerful energy management decisions. CEO Online puts your electric interval meter data at your fingertips, which is vital to many tasks, such as:
- Analyzing usage for multiple sites or facilities.
- Reviewing usage data for energy choice decisions.
- Identifying opportunities to improve energy efficiency.
- Measuring the effectiveness of energy-efficiency efforts, and
- Generating management reports.
CEO Online uses "Green Button" data to enable you to view, analyze, and display your electricity use in either graph or table format. If you prefer, you can also download your interval data in a fixed format, readable by spreadsheet or database applications. With this data, you can create your own customized reports and graphs.
The following notices, disclaimers, terms and conditions (collectively "Terms") govern your use of CEO Online. If you do not agree with these Terms do not use CEO Online; your use of CEO Online constitutes your unconditional agreement to follow and be bound by these Terms. You acknowledge that these Terms are supported by reasonable and valuable consideration, including your use of CEO Online, receipt of data, and access to usage information. Pepco reserves the right to modify these Terms or the content of CEO Online at any time, for any reason, without prior notice to you. For this reason, we recommend that you view these Terms whenever you use CEO Online.
By using CEO Online or any of Pepco's websites or applications, you represent or acknowledge that:
- The information you have provided is true and correct, and that you agree to have Pepco verify this information.
- You are the Pepco customer of record or an authorized agent of the customer of record, and as such, authorized to request energy use data from Pepco.
- CEO Online is provided through a hyperlink to a non-Pepco internet site. When you access CEO Online, you acknowledge that the website is independent from Pepco.
- The data provided by Pepco in this application is in raw format and unsuitable for billing of electric service. This data may be subject to change for billing purposes upon validation. Pepco assumes no responsibility for errors, omissions, or out-of-date information, and Pepco shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, punitive or other damages resulting from the availability of, use of, access of, or inability to use the information in CEO Online. Pepco specifically disclaims any duty to update.
- PEPCO MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR GUARANTIES AS TO THE QUALITY, TRUTH, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR SUITABILITY FOR ANY PURPOSE OF ANY OF THE MATERIALS CONTAINED ON CEO ONLINE. ALL INFORMATION PRESENTED ON CEO ONLINE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, ARE DISCLAIMED, EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT THAT SUCH DISCLAIMERS ARE HELD TO BE LEGALLY INVALID. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, BY YOUR USE OF CEO ONLINE, THAT YOUR USE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
- Pepco's name and logos and all other product and service names, marks and slogans are the property of Pepco, and you are not authorized to use such in any way or form.
- PEPCO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES YOU MAY SUFFER AS A RESULT OF USING, COPYING, DISTRIBUTING, REFERENCING OR DOWNLOADING THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN CEO ONLINE, NOR SHALL IT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Pepco, Pepco Holdings, Inc. and its affiliates from and against any and all claims, damages, costs, and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising from or related to your use of CEO Online, or any breach by you of these Terms.
We require a user ID and password for you to access information through CEO Online. Pepco will never disclose passwords to third parties. However, you are ultimately responsible for maintaining the privacy and security of your password, account number and e-mail address.
If you wish to correct, delete or edit your information or e-mail address online, please log into your account and access your online profile.
These Terms represent the complete agreement between the parties and supersede all prior agreements and representations between them relating to CEO Online. If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be reformed only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable, and all other provisions of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect. Pepco's failure to act with respect to a breach of these Terms does not constitute a waiver and shall not limit Pepco's rights with respect to such breach or any subsequent breaches. These Terms shall be governed by and construed under Delaware law without regard to conflicts of law provisions. Any action or proceeding arising out of or relating to these Terms must be brought in state or federal courts of District of Columbia or Maryland and you consent to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of such courts.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 202-872-2040, or by email at email@example.com